As the holidays approach many are thinking that they have people in our lives they would like to give a gift. It can be to show appreciation, love, kindness, or gratitude. Sometimes gift giving is just plain fun! It is a tradition and a time of celebration that makes us feel good and in the holiday spirit. We all know of people who just have everything and we think, “what in the world do I buy them?” Then there are those who don’t have enough money to buy gifts for those they love.
The holidays are about love and spreading love. It is about the intention not the gift that counts. Some great ideas that cost very little are are baking, cooking your favorite casserole (as a single person I would love something homemade and delicious), writing a heartfelt poem, creating a beautiful card, or doing a service for someone. Maybe you offer to mow your neighbor’s lawn who is too busy or frail to do it.
There are many ways to show holiday spirit. Another great way for business clients, associates, friends, or family members, is to wrap a gift symbolizing prosperity. It symbolizes sending them good fortune, can uplift the energy in their space, and be totally unique.
Here are some of my favorite Feng Shui Enhancers that make great Holiday Gifts:
- Crystals – They come in all colors. You can hang them in windows. They crystalize intentions and create a feeling of expansion.. plus, they are beautiful. You can write a note in the gift that says your intention for them in the coming year. An example of a good intention would be… “I see you having a prosperous and happy career”.
- Money Frogs – They invite prosperity. Place on a desk facing the door. They are cute and come in reds, greens, and golds.
- Sage – Sold in bundles at stores like Whole Foods, they are good for clearing and energizing a space to invite prosperity.
- Coins – Put ancient chinese coins in christmas cards or a tiny gift bag. They symbolize attracting money to you. The person receiving them can carry in a wallet or purse.
- Gold anything! – Gold represents the metal element and brings in money. I love gold buddhas. These are not the religious ones but the wealth ones. He has a bag of gold he’s carrying or coins in his hands. Elephants with trunks up are also good luck.
- Anything Red! – Red is a fire element and ignites things. It is a strong prosperity symbols. Red fondue set, red candle holders, red candles, or a red wallet are some fun ideas.
- Lucky Bamboo – These lush plants signify longevity and health. Great for a business in reception area or on a desk. Good in the home in the East sector for good health. Anyone sick in the house, lucky bamboo would be a lovely gift.
Belinda can help you shop for items or help you decorate your living room for peace-filled holidays, less arguments, and more abundance. Having a holiday party for your employees? Belinda can help create an amazing atmosphere to attract abundance. We can use your decorations or shop for new ones.
Wishing you and yours a Prosperous and Safe Holiday Season!
Certified Feng Shui Master/Teacher/Consultant
Call for your Free money making phone session today!